If you are looking for the best available online resources regarding chiropractic care and its many uses, then you have come to the right place! Whether you are looking for scientific medical articles, entertaining and useful blog content from respected physicians, or just about anything else regarding the practice of chiropractic, read on to discover who we have chosen as the 24 best online resources for your chiropractic health!
Chiropractic Health Resources
1. American Chiropractic Association
The American Chiropractic Association is the largest professional association in the United States representing doctors of chiropractic. Their site contains information on the latest chiropractic research and advancements, and an ability to search their chiropractor database to learn more about your doctor.
Site Link: www.acatoday.com
2. The Chiropractic Resource Organization
One of the oldest chiropractic websites on the internet, created by a group of chiropractors in 1995, chiro.org has blossomed into one of the richest chiropractic resources available online, and is still maintained by chiropractors to this day.
Site Link: www.chiro.org
3. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health
The NCCIH is the Government's lead agency for scientific research on the diverse medical and health care systems, practices, and products that are not generally considered part of conventional medicine. As much scientific info about chiropractic as you can handle.
Site Link: www.nccih.nih.gov
Spine-health’s goal is to provide users with a highly informative and useful resource for understanding and seeking appropriate treatment for back and neck pain and related conditions. Developed by a multi-specialty group of medical professionals.
Site Link: www.spine-health.com
- Could Your Foot Pain Be Caused by a Problem in Your Spine?
- 4 Things Your Boss Needs to Know About Your Lower Back Pain
- What Is Your Lower Back Pain Telling You?
5. Hosmer Chiropractic Blog
Hosmer Chiropractic Health was founded in 2007 by Dr. Seth Hosmer, and is located in Portland, Oregon. Their blog is a rich online resource, including information about healthy exercises, natural remedies, and back pain.
Site Link: www.hosmerchiropractic.com
- Pistol Squats for Improved Posture
- The Bridge Stretch to Engage Glutes
- The Wall Squat for Increased Squat Depth
6. The Joint
From humble beginnings, The Joint has grown to a nationwide network of more than 370 clinics. They are a leader in delivering chiropractic care, performing more than four million spinal adjustments a year. You can sense their expertise when reading their numerous excellent blog articles.
Site Link: www.thejoint.com
- A Birdie Told Me: Golfers Benefit from Chiropractic Care
- The Chiro-Practical Approach to Better Health
- Safely Getting Rid of that Crick in the Neck
7. Markson Chiropractic Blog
Markson Chiropractic is a practice oriented toward family and pediatric care, athletic and motor vehicle injuries, worker's compensation cases, and preventative health care. Their blog articles often reflect these subjects of expertise, though their content touches on other chiropractic sub-topics as well.
Site Link: www.marksonchiropractic.com
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose Chiropractic Care
- See a Chiropractic Adjustment
- Tips to Keep Your Body Young
8. Chiro One Wellness Centers
Founded in 1992, The Chiro One Wellness Center clinics now comprise the world's leading chiropractic provider group. Their “Be Well” blog is written and maintained by experienced chiropractors, some of the most renowned in their field.
Site Link: www.chiroone.net
- Two Sciatica Patients Find Solace in Chiropractic
- 11 Chiropractic Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About
- Neck Pain and Chiropractic Care
9. Medline Plus
MedlinePlus is the NIH’s site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, the world’s largest medical library, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues about chiropractic and beyond.
Site Link: www.medlineplus.gov
10. Active Family Chiropractic
Active Family Chiropractic became known as one of the best chiropractic offices for athletes and kids. Founded in 2000 by Dr. Lori Goodsell, they specialize in helping athletes of all ages, and their blog features tons of valuable information about chiropractic health for athletes and non-athletes alike.
Site Link: www.activefamilychiropractic.com
11. The Healthy Back Institute
The Healthy Back Institute offers tons of natural, more healthful alternatives to harsh perscription medications to treat all kinds of ailments in the body, including large amounts of information about natural ways to help back pain.
Site Link: www.losethebackpain.com
- 2 Ways Yoga Can Help Back Pain
- Causes For Pelvic and Lower Back Pain
- The 10 Supplements That Everyone Really Needs
12. Nichols Chiropractic Blog
The Nichols Chiropractic team specializes in providing the latest in alternative health care, and their selective team of chiropractors use their skills to alleviate patient’s discomfort and eliminate pain. Their well researched blog content often tends to focus on eliminating pains in the body.
Site Link: www.nicholschiropractic.com
- 3 Tips for Improving Posture
- Sports Therapy: What You Need to Know
- What is iTRAC® Therapy and Why Would You Need It?
13. Southeast Chiropractic Blog
The Southeast Chiropractic Blog is a product of North Carolina-based chiropractic offices, Southeast Chiropractic. Their blog is very thorough and loaded with articles that will give you the information you need to make positive health changes in your life.
Site Link: www.southeastchiro.com
- Why Your Chiropractor is Recommending Pilates
- Make Your Desk Ergonomic and Spine Friendly
- Headaches After An Auto Accident: How Chiro Can Help
14. Solution Chiropractic Blog
Solution Chiropractic is one of the most well-respected chiropractic offices in the Seattle, Washington area, specializing in neurological and structural corrective chiropractic care and using the latest technology and approaches. Their blog reflects this modern and advanced approach to chiropractic.
Site Link: www.solutionchiropractic.com
15. Be Well Chiropractic Blog
Be Well Chiropractic, located in Frankfort, Illinois, sort of breaks away from convention with their blog, offering content that is very technical, and mostly published for other physicians; however, if you’re feeling adventurous and eager to learn some serious science, this blog is a neat change of pace.
Site Link: www.bewellchiropracticpc.com
- A Quick Note About Studying Sports Performance
- Pain Relief is a Great Side Effect of Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic, Sports Performance, and the Autonomic Nervous System
16. ProWellness Chiropractic
ProWellness Chiropractic focus on chiropractic care, physical therapy and massage therapy, located in a state of the art medical facility. Their blog content is upbeat, informational and updated regulary.
Site Link: www.prowellnesschiro.com
- Is Bad Posture Connected To Your Mood?
- Time Saving Tips to Improve Your Wellness
- Four Habits of a Happy Spine
17. Adolph & Kalkstein Chiro Blog
Adolph & Kalkstein Chiropractic offers state-of-the-art chiropractic care in Towson, Maryland. Opening nearly 60 years ago, Adolph & Kalkstein have been providing long lasting relief for patients struggling with back pain. Their blog is full of medical insights and tips and tricks you can follow to stay healthy.
Site Link: www.towsonchiro.com
- How Chiropractic Care Works Wonders on Baseball Injuries
- 4 Nutritional Tips Every Chiropractic Patient Should Follow
- Everything You Need to Know About Neck Pain
18. Discover Chiropractic
Deciding to become a chiropractor is a decision that can lead to a rewarding career. There are many inspiring stories about chiropractic practice which doctors and patients have shared, and Discover Chiropractic is where you can learn about the benefits of becoming a chiropractor.
Site Link: www.discoverchiropractic.org
ChiroNexus features the latest chiropractic studies and news all in one convenient website. You can search for articles across several categories, including chiropractic wellness, chiropractic news, auto injury news, conditions, and more. Also, if you are a chriopractor looking for a top notch website and/or online marketing services, be sure to check out www.chirohosting.com
Site Link: www.chironexus.net
- Chiropractic Patients Recover Faster, Spend Less Money
- Chiropractic Effective for Tension Headache
- Why Chiropractic is Superior for Musculoskeletal Pain
20. Chiropractic Economics
Another site dedicated more toward chiropractors than patients, it provides an in depth look into the complexities of running a chiropractic business and much more. Even though it isn’t necessarily geared to most people, it still contains a lot of unique content and chiropractic news that you might not find anywhere else.
Site Link: www.chiroeco.com
- Rescue Yourself from Low Motivation
- American Chiropractic Association partners with Spine IQ
- Your Practice Could Benefit from Adding a Nurse Practitioner
ChiroAccess are a team of doctors and information specialists who have been indexing biomedical literature for the past 30 years. With the help of modern technology and the largest source of chiropractic, osteopathic, and manual medical literature at their disposal, they offer an invaluable tool for chiropractic research.
Site Link: www.chiroaccess.com
22. Total Balance Chiro
Total Balance Chiro continuously strives to educate their practice members and the community, so everyone they come into contact with can experience optimal health through practicing the chiropractic lifestyle. Their blog is broken up into easy to navigate categories and is full of great information.
Site Link: www.totalbalancechiro.com
- Building Immunity: The Chiropractic Connection
- 3 Reasons to Check your Child’s Posture
- Exercise for Bone Health
23. Dr. Gena Family Wellness Blog
Dr. Gena’s Family Wellness Blog has been educating inquiring minds about the many benefits of chiropractic care since 2014. It’s blog content is particularly entertaining and engaging, all while being fully loaded with helpful tidbits and factoids about chiropractic.
Site Link: www.drgenachiropractic.com
- Stress and Chiropractic Care: Because Adulting is Hard
- Whiplash and Chiropractic Care
- Fertility and Chiropractic Care
24. Natural News
Perhaps the most active, consistently updated natural medicine website on the web. Check back daily to discover new content on every alternative medicine & healthy living topic you can possible imagine, including chiropractic.
Site Link: www.naturalnews.com
- Chiropractic Advice for Expectant Mothers
- Pain, Chiropractic, and Bills
- Can Chiropractic Adjustments Help Your Dizziness?